Click less, see more!
Abridge visually summarizes your cloud environment & infrastructure.
Give your devops team the cross-account, cross-region view of your cloud environment they need to keep your cloud-hosted apps and services configured consistently and running smoothly.
Allow your security operations team to monitor security posture and rapidly identify misconfigured or vulnerable outlier elements within your cloud environment.
Audit & Compliance
Provide your internal compliance team or external auditors with an aggregate view of the state of your cloud environment, allowing them to quickly validate compliance or flag variances.
Extracts data directly from cloud provider APIs, and deep-links to the resources you need.
Gathers data you need, with minimal effort. No more clicking through regions, or gluing together results of multiple API calls.
Visually presents related cloud attributes to allow easy comparison and faciliate identification of differences & outliers.
Locate specific cloud resources & get to the information you need quickly.
Focus on the elements of your cloud infrastructure that matter in this moment.
Abridge is under active development... more features coming soon!
$TBD / month
- Connect 2 provider accounts
- Automated data refresh (daily)
- Two users
$TBD / month
- Connect up to X provider accounts
- Automated data refresh (every six hours)
- Ten users
$TBD / month
- Connect X+ provider accounts
- Customizable & on-demand data refresh
- Unlimited users
1. Connect Accounts
Grant Abridge read-only access to your AWS account/s.
2. API Magic
Let Abridge query and aggregate operational data regarding your AWS environment.
3. See It All
Use Abridge to easily view the state of your AWS environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Abridge support <provider/product/service>?
- Abridge currently works with Amazon Web Services. Abridge remains under development and if the demand is there, and the technology allows it, additional provider/product/service support will be added.
- Please, send in your suggestions!
- Is Abridge secure?
- Abridge been architected, implemented, and is operated with modern security practices in mind. It is built on Amazon Web Services and takes advantage of AWS's existing security posture. A variety of security controls, including encryption of data at rest and in transit, is deployed to protect Abridge systems and associated data.
- Abridge's Security Overview addresses this question in depth.
- Does Abridge scale?
- Not like Netflix, but Abridge's architecture is cloud-native / serverless & designed to scale.
- One limitiation to consider is the visualization component's ability to render large amounts of data in the browser. Initially this could be addressed by partitioning accounts across multiple Abridge organizations, still getting significant aggregation benefits but not "all-in-one".
- Abridge remains under development and as scale is tested, different Abridge profiles may be created that combine aggregation/visualization options based on environment size.
- What is Abridge built with?
- Who built & operates Abridge?
- Abridge was created by Jamie Finnigan (LinkedIn), who has been working in information technology, primarily security, for twenty years. Since first attending an AWS-hosted training in 2006, he's watched cloud capabilities accelerate and complexity increase, and seen organizations encounter significant challenges in keeping up. Abridge is an attempt to help meet those challenges.